01 September 2008

Party's over...

And so is the holiday. 20 days, about 80 trains, 4000 km, plenty of 7-eleven meals, onsens, various beds, more than half the prefectures in Japan, a few yen (???) later, and I'm back home in Hiroshima with a bag full of clothes to be washed and flat batteries.

It's now spring! Got home just after midnight, so now it's the 1 September, first day of Spring back home in Australia, first day of Autumn here in Japan, and also, first day of work for my second year working in Japan. Let's make the best of it again (more than last year)!

I just thank God for the first year I've had in Japan... so many good experiences, made some excellent friends, learnt many things (I hope), good work and good holidays.

Here is the conclusion of the matter... fear God & keep His commandments. This is the whole duty of man. God will bring everything into judgment, wheather it's good or bad, secret or not.

Trust me, it's true.

No comments: